EXPRESS SUMMER PROGRAMS
Volleyball Fans, Updated July 15
The St. Thomas Express Volleyball Club is pleased to announce that our Thursday night in the Meadow Grass Court program is ready to go.
Arrive: check in each Thursday beside the track
Location: Central Elgin C.I. (Park on the East side of school in the parking lot.)
Dates: June 16th - August 4th inclusive. (i.e., no dates off = 8 sessions)
- No washroom facilities on site
- Garbage clean-up - if you pack it in, please pack it out.
- Inclement weather - we will use 3 methods for cancellations. E.g., email, social media, ExpressVC.ca
- Smoking - not permitted on Thames Valley DSB grounds
- Parking - east side of school
- Stay and watch (bring a lawn chair)
- Remain outside of the track
- Cheer positively for all players
- Social Distance - Remain 2m away from non-family members OR wear a mask
- Yell at or coach participants
- Come inside the track area
- Sit within 2m of non-family members without wearing a mask
- Congregate with non-family members
Failure to follow any of the above guidelines may result in you being asked to leave and/or your child being removed from the program with no financial compensation. Let’s work together please.
- Please DO NOT send your child if they have ANY symptoms.
- Please bring:
- WATER (Lots of it as there is no filling station on site)
- ICE (If possible for cooling and possible injury)
- Shoes appropriate for dry grass participation (no cleats please)
- Hat / Sunglasses / Sunscreen
- Lawn chair to sit in between matches
Express T shirts, and water bottles will be distributed when they’ve arrived at the club.
Joy and technique plus you get to see your friends again. :)
Questions? Please contact Darlene: email@example.com